Sunday, February 15, 2009

Another Step Closer!

When we got home from church today I decided to make another valiant effort at completing our scrapbook. I got some pictures sorted and put a couple more pages together. 

This is the layout I was most looking forward to, mostly because I love the pictures in black & white, and I think the paper is cute! I found this paper last year, covered with little vintage valentine drawings of hearts and polk-a-dots in colors I love! Somehow over the past year I've noticed that I lean towards a little bit of a vintage look, especially if it involves the color red! 

Now I only have one page left to make the book complete. I just have to swing by Costco to pick up my last picture! 

I made this little bee out of scraps I had from framing the pictures on these pages. 



1 comment:

JR said...

I love it! It would be so fun to scrapbook together!