Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Earrings



I've ventured back into the beading world, after not doing much with beads for over a year! At first I thought I would not make a great beader because I don't really like seed beads, but I've found some beautiful glass and vintage beads in shops and on etsy. I have a basic idea of how to use wire, but am still waiting to get into a class at the beadclub in Woodinville. I've made about 5 pairs of earrings in the past couple weeks, and have ideas for many more! Some of these earrings I've listed for sale on etsy already. :)






2 comments:

karissa said...

I'm not really into beads, but those are very pretty. Honest. I'd-wear-them-pretty. Lovely!

Andrea Carlson said...

I love these, especially the first one! The colors are so cute! I've been looking for more dangly earrings, I have some but I was wanting some larger ones! Maybe I could hire you? :)