Wednesday, February 23, 2011

An Owl or Two

Last week we noticed that Halcyone loves the owl on our Pandora skin. She'll look at him and giggle, talk, and smile. See, he's really cute, right?
I was reminded of this cute Gingercake pattern I'd purchased back in December. We think one of the main reason's she likes him so much is because of his huge eyes. This was a super fast project. So here's what I ended up with! I modified the pattern a bit so that the head would be a different color and the wings have some cute rick-rack.

I'm working on another one for a friend. When it's done I'll post it too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AH that is so cute! Haly has good taste, owls are darling!
Do you guys have the book Owl Babies by Martin Waddell? I LOVED that book and it has big wide eyed owlings that remind me of this!
-d