Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ellie-phant

I made this cute little guy for a cousin of Tom's who is having a baby. I found the pattern on Etsy.com for a very reasonable price and set to work on him! This is one of the faster projects I've knitted recently. I started 2 weeks ago while waiting for my surgery to start (I had to check in about 4 hours early) and finished exactly one week later! It's knit in the round with very basic knit, purl, and increase stitches. I'm already contemplating a color combination for the next one, and have noted a few ways to improve the pattern.

2 comments:

AP Mommy said...

Ok that is adorable! I think that is what I want to pick up next is a crochet pattern for cute little animals :)

Andrea Carlson said...

And we love it!! When I visited Chelsea's to see her nursery, it had a place of honor...and I couldn't stop playing with it!